Bluebell - which is also known and Bell - and Carmine.
- Carmine: The oldest twin - Red is her main colour. A very energetic girl and he's quick in deciding something relevant but sometimes irrelevant. Hasty but a wise-thinker. Short-temper but mostly she can control it her temper.
Quartz is terrifies of her because of her tough and strictness and sometime scold Quartz because of his carelessness in doing his job but in the end is always feeling guilty when she's scold Quartz.
Bluebell: The youngest twin - Blue is her main colour. A very energetic girl and she can be a little bit of thick-headed but still makes good sense and not that wise in deciding and always Carmine's the one to decides for her.
Never likes long and heavy words or sentences, it'll make her head hurt. Not the brightest one but very cheerful, joyous and playful. Always being seen to play at their garden and what she loves the most is to pick fruits and berries. Always love to disturb Quartz every time he does his errands around the house but Quartz could never say no and play with her. As a result, he's always got scolded by the upper rank but Bluebell's always come to help him. She loves being piggyback by Quartz.
- Carmine: Books, Tea, bread, savoury garnishes and curry. She's as well fond of animals especially ferrets, cats and foxes - liking foxes before she and Flame's met. She loves to go to the forest for an adventure and as well the market.
Bluebell: Fruits, Berry and Quartz. Everything that is cute, adorable and cuddly. Just like her twin's sister, she loves to go to the forest for an adventure and as well the market.
- Carmine: Everything that is sweet. Dislikes the most when someone's address her name in short form especially as Car. Crows and Eagle, never likes them since she was little as one time she was being attacked by the Eagel and it made her cried for hours long.
Bluebell: Long and heavy words or sentences. Mud since it can ruin her attires and snakes. She hated them since it once try to sneak into her room and nearly had a trauma. Just like her twin's sister, she is not that fond of sweet stuff. She hates bitter stuff as well, it makes her vomit.
- ???: Their father; the head of the head, the leader of the leader and he is one terrifying person in their kingdom.
Quartz: He is their protectors and guardians that's being ordered by their farther. A very strong one as well. But has a short temper and never hesitates to whoever try to hurt or attack the twins. Might not always agrees with Carmine's decision but he has no choice.
Flame: One of the closest friend of Carmine. He has been told not to fall in love with either Bluebell or Carmine but seeing Carmine's trust him very well, he's sometimes might not able to control his feeling. Lack in showing his affection or feelings and always being assumes as the cold-heart person. But he's very friendly.
The twins' guardian and protector:
- Bluebell: Quartz's Master. He's protecting her and Carmine's equally and guards their lives even if it cost his life. Bluebell's likes to give Quartz Fruits and Berries.
Carmine: Quartz's Master. He's protecting her and Bluebell's equally and guards their lives even if it cost his life. He was quite surprised that Carmine's decided to let Flame's live in their house. He has no object to say no or disapproves of Carmine's decision.
Flame: He's treating Flame as someone that's not worthy to be step into their place. The first time they met eyes, Quartz thought Flame was a thief who try to steals items from their house.
- Carmine: The first one he met or she found him in the forest, injured. First one he's ever trusted with and his first ever friend. Made an oath that he will protect her no matter what. They're very close but not too close by heart. They are forbid to be in love with one another.
Bluebell: She's still doesn't trust him yet since he won her twin sister's trust or heart(?). He's a bit fond of her and try to earn her trust. He was once accuses by Bluebell as a pervert stranger and because of that, she's bit his right ear but apologized when she mistook him as the pervert stranger.
Quartz: Unfriendly acquaintance(?)